Whenever we do some search on the internet, some of our information is auto-saved in the browser. If you wish, you can prevent all your information from being saved by private browser. Please inform here that firstly the private browsing feature was used in the Safari browser created by Apple and after that, all other browsers also started using the feature of the private browser. If you do not know how you can protect your information through private browsing, then read this article completely because we are going to give you all the information in it.
What is Private Browsing?
Let us know that private browsing is such a special feature available in browsers. The task of which is to prevent the browser from securing your web activities. Explain that by using the feature of private browser, you can prevent various types of web activities from being saved, such as login details, visit sites, search information and in addition, all your passwords, cache files, etc. are not saved. Also, let us tell you that private browsing is known by many names like privacy mode, incognito mode, safe mode, porn mode, etc.
Why you should use Private Browsing?
If you use private browser, then by this you can save all your information from being protected. The following are the benefits of private browsing, which are as follows –
Avoid Being Tracked – Whenever a user is surfing the web, then the web browser and web server keep track of his information and save it for some time. But when a user uses the browser in safe mode, then their search history, cookies files, etc. are not saved and thus the user is saved from being tracked.
Preventing Theft of Your Personal Information – If you use private browsing to fill your email account and debit or credit card personal information on sites, then your information can be saved from being stolen. Please inform here that whenever you fill the details of the form in the normal mode of a browser, all of that is saved and the browser also remembers the password, due to which the risk of your data being stolen is very high.
Pure Searching – Whenever a user uses a browser, then that browser shows search results according to the user’s choice and dislike. Please tell that the browser itself personalized and customized the search results of the user and for this reason, the search results of the user are also highly affected. So, if you want to do a pure search on a topic, then you should use private browsing at that time.
Using Multiple Email Accounts – For information, tell us that whenever you run your internet in normal mode if you want to use another email account at that time, then for this you will have to logout from the previous email account. But this does not happen in private browsing because you can use multiple email accounts simultaneously through private browser.
Test Website – The benefit of private browsing is also very much for the web developer because in this way you can properly check the work done by you only after refreshing the page through private browser. That is why private browsing is considered very beneficial for the web developer because, through this, he can easily see even the smallest changes on the website.
Hiding Search History – Private browsing is very beneficial for you when you use a public place or another person’s computer. Please tell here that at such a time, all your search history can be hidden from other people through private browsing. That is why whenever you search for anything in a cybercafé, college school, or any public place, do it using a private browser.
Is the Private Browser 100% Safe?
If you now have a question about whether private browsing is 100% secure, then the answer is no. For information here, let us know that in private mode browsing, your information is not protected by the web browser but the internet service provider, site owner, providing internet facilities can see all your web activities. Along with this, let us know that your downloaded data and save bookmarks are also not deleted and you can access them anytime. Know that you are not completely safe in private mode browsing, but still, you can remain largely invisible.
How to use the private browser in Chrome Browser?
Let us tell you that a private window is used in the Chrome browser which is called an Incognito window. So therefore if you want to do private browsing in Chrome browser, for this you will have to use its incognito mode. Following we are telling you step by step how you can use the Incognito window in Chrome browser-
- For this, you must first open the Chrome browser on your laptop or computer.
- When you open the Chrome browser, you will see a chrome menu written on the right side, click on it.
- After clicking on the menu, you will have to click on the new incognito window again.
- As soon as you click on the new Incognito window, a private window will now open in front of you. You will find this private window a little different from the normal window.
- Explain that you can easily open the Incognito window by pressing Ctrl + Shift + N from your keyboard.
How to use the private browser in Firefox Browser?
For private browser in the Mozilla Firefox browser, do the following procedure which is as follows-
- For this, first, you have to open the Mozilla Firefox browser on your computer.
- Now here you will see the Firefox menu written on the right side. You click on it first and then click on the new private window.
- When you click on the new private window, the private window will open in front of you.
- Please inform here that by pressing Ctrl + Shift + P from your keyboard, you can open a new private window without any problem.
How to use the private browser in Internet Explorer?
Let us tell you that the Internet Explorer browser is a very old and famous browser, and the name of Private Browsing is In Private Browser. Following we are telling you the process of opening private browsing in Internet Explorer which is as follows-
- First, you have to open the Internet Explorer browser on your laptop or computer.
- When you open the Internet Explorer browser, you will see a gear icon on the right side there.
- You click on this gear icon.
- After that, you click on safety and from there click on this private browsing.
- A new private window will open in front of you here. 4
- Along with this, let us tell you that by pressing Ctrl + Shift + P from your keyboard, the Internet Explorer browser can open new private windows very easily.
How to use the private browser in Microsoft Edge?
Here, let us tell you that if you want to use the private window in the Microsoft Edge browser, then that you will have to follow the following steps-
- For this, you must first open the Microsoft Edge browser on your computer or laptop.
- When you open the browser, you will see the option of Me Menu on the right side in front of you, click on it.
- After that, you again click on New in the private window. Now a new private window will open in front of you.
- Please tell here that you can also open a new private window by pressing Ctrl + Shift + P from your keyboard.
If you want to read more similar articles or are interested in business, technology, and many other interesting topics. Then you should follow us Headline Insider. Because we keep publishing new things here every day so that your knowledge increases with changing times