Information we collect
How We Use Your Information
Use information in many ways:
- Provide, operate and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize and expand our Headline Insider website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Developing new products, services, features, and functionality
- With you, directly or through one of our partners, to provide you with updates and other information related to the website, including customer service, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you email
- Detect and prevent fraud
Headline Insider follows a standard procedure for using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and it is part of the analysis of the hosting services. The information collected by the log files also includes Internet Protocol (IP address), browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referenced page/exit page, and possibly the number of clicks. They are not associated with any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, manage the site, monitor the movement of users on the website, and collect demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Headline Insider uses ‘other cookies’. These cookies are used to store information about visitors’ preferences, and pages on the website where visitors were accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the user experience by customizing our web page content based on users’ browser type and other information.
For more information about cookies, please read “What Are Cookies“.
Google Double Click DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partner
Advertising Partner Privacy Policies
Note that Headline Insider has no access to or control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can also choose to deactivate cookies through your personal browser options. To learn more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the respective websites of the browser.
CCPA Privacy Rights
(Do not sell my personal information)
- Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the following rights:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data discloses categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that the business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- It is requested that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data does not sell a consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, you have one month to reply to us. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We can charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to rectify – You also have the right to request that we consider any information valid by you to be incorrect. You also have the right to request that we consider the information completed by you to be incomplete.
- Right to delete – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data taking into account certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request under certain conditions that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of our personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability – You also have the right to request that we transfer data that we have collected to another organization, or directly from you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, you have one month to reply to us. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is to add safety for children while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate, and monitor and guide their online activity.
We will let you know through an email or a key notice of our service before this service goes into effect.