Hotel Management Courses after 12th Class. There is a stage in our lives where we do not understand what we should do next. This stop comes after the 12th. In childhood, everyone dreams big that they will become doctors, become engineers, but as soon as the train of your life gets on track, childishness goes away, and your dream also changes. In such a situation, it seems that just complete the studies in some way, start a job, two money comes in hand, and there is no problem.
By the way, if a person completed the 12th, then many paths come in front of him. In such a situation, he does not understand which one path he has to choose. Many of us like Management. In such a situation, a Hotel management course can prove to be a better option for those people.
In this, you can make a great career, besides nowadays the Craze of this course is also enough. After doing this course, you get a Hotel Related Job and Salary is also very good. Hotel management includes things like hotel booking, customer service, event management. Today we will give you complete information about the Hotel Management course.
What is Hotel Management?
In the name of Hotel Management, it is becoming clear that this means managing the hotel. In any hotel, its management is to conduct its functions well.
Within this course, you have been told everything that can make any hotel run well and in a mannered manner. Nowadays the demand for this course has increased considerably.
Along with this, there is a lot of demand for this course in the market. If you complete this Hotel Management course, then you will get Job Offers in India as well as abroad your job can also be confirmed.
Top 10 Colleges of India for Hotel Management
- Institute of hotel management catering technology & applied Nutrition (Mumbai)
- Institute of hotel management catering & nutrition (Delhi)
- Department of hotel management Christ University (Banglore)
- Institute of hotel management catering & catering technology (Kerala)
- Institute of hotel management catering technology & applied Nutrition (Chennai)
- Army institute of hotel management & catering technology (Bangalore)
- Institute of hotel management catering & nutrition (Punjab)
- Institute of hotel management catering technology & applied Nutrition (Lucknow)
- Welcome group graduate school of hotel administration (Udupi)
- Indian Institute of hotel management (Ahmedabad)
Also Read –
- Importance Of Education For Success – Agree or not?
- Benefits of Taking an Education Loan to Study in India
Duration of Hotel Management Course
In this, you can do Graduation or you can also do post-graduation. If you want to do Graduation in this, then it may take 3 to 4 years to complete the course. If you want to do Post Graduation then it will take you 18 – 24 Months. Along with this, you can also try the Diploma course of Hotel Management and its duration is not more than 6 – 18 Months.
How to do Hotel Management course?
The biggest question is how to do a course in Hotel Management, so there is nothing to worry about it. Let us tell you what you all have to do for the Hotel Management course.
There are many courses available for you to build up a career in Hotel Management, but today we will tell you here only about the top 4 courses, which are more in demand and with which you can make a great career.
The list of Hotel Management courses
- BBA in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Hotel Management
- BA (Hons) in Hotel Management
- Master of Science in Hotel Management
- MBA in Hotel Management
- Certificate Courses in Hotel and Catering Management
- Craftsmanship Courses
BBA in Hotel Management
If you want, you can get a BBA degree in Hotel Management. The duration of this course will be 3-years and will have a total of 6 semesters. For those people who want to improve their communication skills, organization skills, this course will be very right.
You must be 12th to do this management course. Along with this, you should also have 50% Marks in 12th.
BSc in Hotel Management & Catering
Just like there is a BSc in other courses, the same happens in Hotel Management. Its duration is also 3-years old.
If you apply for the Hotel Management course. it is very important to have 12th and also necessary to have 50% marks in your 4 Subjects.
Diploma in Hotel Management
This course is for people who cannot do long-term courses. This management course is considered to be the best. The duration of this course is also quite low. You can do this course within just 1-year.
You must be 12th to do this course. Along with this, in the 12th you should have between 45% to 50% marks.
Bachelor of Hotel Management
This hotel management course is for 4-years and has a total of 8-semesters. In this, not only will you have a theory class, there will be practical classes as well. It is a course after which you will start to have a good understanding of Hotel Management as well as Tourism Management.
If you do this course, your 10+2 is also required to pass 45% to 50% marks.
How to prepare for Hotel Management?
If you are also looking for a course in Hotel Management and want to qualify its exam then pay special attention to the following things-
- You have to improve your English first because more questions are asked in English in Hotel Management.
- The reasoning is very important for any exam. That is why you must pay attention to it.
- Do check out English Grammar of 10 & 12th.
- Current Affairs are also asked in this exam. That is why you must read the daily newspaper.
- Focus on Basic Calculation and must-read NCERT books.
Also Read –
- Search Engine Optimization Site Audit | Boost SEO Ranking
- What is Flikover? Best Group Buy Premium SEO Tools
Hotel Management course Fees
Try to get a government college because Fees are not available in government colleges. Hotel management course fees can be between 40,000 to 50,000, while if you do this course from a private college, then your Fees can range from 50,000 to Rs. 1,00,000.
Salary for Hotel Management
Salary in any field depends on your work and ability. Also, in Hotel Management, but if you talk about an Estimated Salary, then you can get 15,000 to 20,000 rupees in the beginning. As your experience increases, so will the salary. Later you can get from Rs 50,000 to Rs 1,00,000 per month.
Friends, this was all information related to the Hotel Management course. Now you must have understood well how to do this course and what career options you have after this.
If you want to read more similar articles or are interested in business, technology, and many other interesting topics. Then you should follow our website Headline Insider. Because we keep publishing new things here every day so that your knowledge increases with changing times
Thank you all for visiting our website.