It is said that having a sibling is nothing less than a blessing. Well, undoubtedly, it is true. However, they never mention that they are also another name for the devil. They annoy us a lot, and when I say this, there ain’t any power that can change my mind. Why? Because who can ever forget the days when your sibling stole your favorite chocolate when you saved it for later? When your sibling snatched your toys after playing the cry baby card? When they dramatized their minor injuries so that your parents could beat the shit out of you? What about all the things they borrowed from you and never returned? Also, remember, how they got you cute rakhi online to bring a smile on your face on Raksha Bandhan? I am sure you just pictured your whole childhood in just one paragraph, right?
However, what would it be like not having all these memories from your childhood? Let me tell you, your childhood would not have been that exciting and memorable without your siblings being in it. I personally cannot imagine my childhood without having my annoying siblings in it (Well, honestly speaking, I was the one who annoyed them to their core, and I am not guilty about that).
Say the unsaid to your sibling who stood by you through every phase of your life no matter what. Siblings do not let you sink alone. They may never accept it, but they care for you more than any possession they may have. So, let’s take a moment to celebrate fights and happiness together with our siblings.
- No matter how much they fight with you, they are the ones who will fight for you in your absence. They will never let you get scolded alone for breaking your mother’s dinner set or smashing your father’s. If you have such people in your life, then believe me. You have all the gems of the world.
- Siblings give the best cover-ups, right? Regardless of the trouble you land yourself in, your siblings would move the mountains and swim the ocean to save your ass. I cannot thank my sibling enough for every cover-up. Well, it’s time to show your gratitude to them. Rakhi gifts for brother and surprise them when they least expected it.
- It is your sibling who would never back off from your mischievous plan. Trust me, that is the best part about having a sibling. They swim and sink together with you through everything in your life.
- If I had to give someone the best adviser award in my life, it would definitely be my sibling bagging it. From picking the best dress for your high school farewell to suggesting the right guy for you, they have done their job impeccably. No one could ever do their part more justifiably.
- Remember the times you were broke? Absolutely, because most of the time, you were. It was your sibling who lent you money every time and never asked for repayment. Siblings have been the only bank in our lives who have been lending us money without any rate of interest. This is a bond that speaks of eternal love and is built upon a strong unbreakable foundation.
This Raksha Bandhan, celebrate your relations with the sweetness of desserts and gifts because nothing else could ever do that efficiently the way these two do.