The number of students who want to study in New Zealand – the exotic landscape country is increasing year after year. The supporting documents which are required to apply for study visa in New Zealand depend on the specific conditions of an applicant. Yes, it might sound tricky, but Visa Expert 24 immigration solutions one of the top 10 immigration consultants in Chandigarh made it easy for you with step-by-step breakdown of the visa application process.
If your study programme is more than three months, you are required to apply for student visa. Before you enter New Zealand, you are required to submit your complete application (Student Visa Application (INZ 1012)), in person or by post to the nearest New Zealand embassy or consulate.
Some institutions provide on campus visa facility if you already have a valid visa. In most of the cases, applicants (from their home country) are required to apply before leaving for New Zealand. You won’t be able to enter the nation without a valid visa.
You can contact Immigration New Zealand Officer and Fee finder to know where you will need to submit your application. Most student visas take around 10-15 working days to process. It is recommended that you should submit your applications five weeks before you intend to leave for New Zealand.
INZ 1012 – Student Visa Application form is available on Immigration New Zealand website and you can download it or visit New Zealand embassy or consulate and can ask for the form in person.
You need to have an insurance for the entire duration of your studies, although you will not be asked to prove that you are insured, you will have to sign a declaration that you have an acceptable one. There is a risk of deportation if the students do not meet the requirement.
Listed below are the documents required to complete the visa form:
- Two coloured, passport-sized photographs (recent) to be pasted on the form
- Previous employment information, including dates and job details
- Medical information including illness history and details of any medical conditions or medical requirements you may have
- Character information, details of any criminal history or refusal of entry into another country
- Immigration history, including previous countries you have lived in and visited
- Details of your study programme and host institution, including commencement and completion dates
- Information on how you will financially support yourself when you study in New Zealand
(Supporting documents are required)
- Information on how you will pay your application fee, including the method of payment, the specific details of the card you used if you paid by credit or debit card
- A return air ticket to your home country, or evidence that you have enough money to buy one
Documents required to apply for student visa:
- A completed Student Visa Application Form (INZ 1012)
- A valid passport
- Letter of acceptance from your host institution
- Visa application fee
- Medical or chest x-ray certificates (if your study programme is for more than six months)
- Two coloured passport-sized photographs
- Police certificate
- Receipt of the payment of your tuition fees
- A police certificate from your home country and any other countries you have lived in for five or more years since the age of 17 (if your study programme is for more than 24 months)
- Proof of enough funds to support yourself for the duration of your study programme
Want to know more about the process? Contact counsellors at Visa Export 24 immigration solutions.
Visit: http://visaexpert24.com for more information!